FSK10213 Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
Australian Workplace Training offers FSK10213 Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways via face-to-face training only.
This qualification is designed for individuals who need skills to prepare for a vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a prevocational pathway to employment and vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 2
- entry level digital technology and employability skills education, training and employment goals.
An interview with a Trainer will be arranged prior to your enrolment. In this interview any difficulty you might experience with your training will be discussed, these may be language, literacy or physical disabilities. If you have any concerns or special needs please discuss them with the trainer during the interview as support could be available for you.
This course is not appropriate as an external mode of study.
The qualification is achieved by ‘successfully completing’ all the suggested units. This is achieved by participating in training sessions, completing assignments and by demonstrating your ability by putting the learning into practice through assignment activities. Skills Recognition is not available.
This qualification consists of 11 units; 7 core and 4 elective.
Each unit includes the relevant training and assessment materials required to achieve competence.
FSKDIG02 Use digital technology for simple workplace tasks
FSKLRG08 Use simple strategies for work-related learning
FSKNUM08 Identify and use whole numbers and simple fractions, decimals and percentages for work
FSKNUM09 Identify, measure and estimate familiar quantities for work
FSKOCM03 Participate in simple spoken interactions at work
FSKRDG07 Read and respond to simple workplace information
FSKWTG06 Write simple workplace information
Elective units may be selected as follows:
– up to 4 units from the Foundation Skills Training Package
– up to 4 vocational units, and their prerequisite units where applicable, from other training packages
– up to 2 units from accredited courses.
Elective units must be relevant to vocational pathways.