Once you’ve chosen the course you want to do, enrolling at Australian Workplace Training is a simple process:
Firstly, contact AWT on (08) 8282 7600 to arrange an appointment or to book in to one of our Information Sessions
During the enrolment process we will:
- We will discuss your expectations from the course
- We will complete a language, literacy and numeracy indicator
- If there are any diverse learning needs evident, we will discuss what options are available
- We will discuss opportunities for recognition of prior learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer
- Discuss course fees and payment options
- Complete enrolment and application forms
Contact AWT on (08) 8282 7600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you with our upcoming course dates as well as answer any queries you may have.
- We will tentatively book your place into your chosen course and date
- To confirm your booking and secure your place you will need to arrange a payment
- For some courses students will need to collect a pre-course workbook which needs to be completed prior to attending the course.